Prevent Against Cyber Attacks
Cybersecurity is the second essential part of your comprehensive CyberPolicy coverage. When your business has proper security tools in place, it is easier for insurance carriers to assume your cyber risk and enables us to offer your business a cyber insurance policy at an affordable price.
CyberPolicy has partnered with cybersecurity leader Symantec to secure your business devices against cyber threats with Norton Small Business.
Norton Small Business
Fortune 500-level protection, built for your business
- Delivers same security trusted by Fortune 500 companies
- Protects data across multiple devices — desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Offers easy cloud-based setup and device management
- Technical support available 24x7
As your business grows, so does the number of devices to support it.
Adding more devices to support your business leads to elevated cyber risks. Our cybersecurity tools combine several defense technologies – firewalls, automatic scans and live updates in real time to ensure minimal impact to business operations should the unexpected happen. With Norton Small Business, you can be at ease knowing you’re protected from:
Unauthorized access to sensitive information
- bank accounts
- customer and business data
- identity theft
- View important subscription and pricing terms, offer details and disclosures here.
Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Some features are not available on iPad and iPhone.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.0.3 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
Details about your Norton subscription:
- Your subscription begins upon installation of Norton Small Business on your first device. You must download and install on each device to be protected by Norton.
- Your subscription includes protection updates and new features as available during your subscription term, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement. You will have coverage on the specified number of devices during the subscription term.
- Features may be added, modified, or removed during the subscription period.
© 2016 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.